GENERAL MEMBERSHIP: Accredited Schools Applying for ISAAGNY Membership
If your school is interested in applying to become an ISAAGNY Member School please submit the following:
- Complete the online application
- Submit a letter of interest to the membership committee from your Head of School and Admissions Team Members
- Provide proof of accreditation
- Provide proof of DOH certifications and mandates: Article 47 for Early Childhood Infant and Toddler programs; Article 43 for Ongoing schools
- *Demonstration of commitment to equity and antiracist practice
- Mission driven
- Program driven
- Admissions driven
A letter of recommendation / sponsorship from current ISAAGNY Head of School
*Demonstration of commitment to equity and antiracist practice can be demonstrated through introductory meeting with the Membership Committee.
General Membership Consists of:
- Commitment to adhering to all ISAAGNY notification dates
- Commitment to ISAAGNY's Principles of Good Practice related to admissions practices and policies.
- Invitation to ALL ISAAGNY meetings and sub group meetings
- Receive all emails, weekly newsletters, and information regarding ISAAGNY
- Access to ISAAGNY website and Open House / Events Calendars
- Invitation to all professional developments, guest speakers and any professional events hosted by ISAAGNY
- School's name and information shared and displayed on ISAAGNY website, member schools list and directories.
- *OPTIONAL - Paired directly with a current member school for mentorship in:
- Admissions process development
- Working with ISAAGNY Notification dates
- Attendance of school fairs