Questions for Admissions Directors
The following are questions frequently asked of Admissions Directors. Answers to the questions vary greatly by school. They are listed here as helpful suggestions for things you may want to learn about schools:
- What type of student succeeds at your school?
- What are your expectations of parents?
- How do you support students who are struggling and/or who show particular strengths?
- Tell me about diversity at your school.
- Does your school employ a particular educational philosophy?
- How does the school communicate with parents regarding a student’s progress or when an issue arises?