About the Job:
York Avenue Day School, located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, is looking for a NYS certified teacher to join our administrative team. We are seeking an organized, energetic person who can assist with teacher enrichment and support, admissions, student files, school events and act as the on-site Director in the afternoons. Must be a team player that can work collaboratively in a busy school environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• On-site Director from 4:00-6:30 daily
• Supporting Educational Directors
• Working closely with Director of Admissions on student enrollment
• Managing student forms
• Assisting in classrooms as needed
This is a full-time, 12-month, salaried position. Hours are from 10:30am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday. We offer health, vision, and dental insurance, along with a competitive calendar. Salary range is from $50,000 to $70,000, based on experience.
• NYS teaching certification (Early Childhood preferred)
• Excellent communication skills
• Technological proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook. Familiarity with Filemaker is a plus
• Working collaboratively with team administrators
Interested candidates should contact Becky Laird.