About the Job:
Admissions responsibilities include:
● Communicating financial aid philosophy, policies, and practices at admissions events and in interactions with prospective families.
● Communicating the School’s commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging to prospective families and alumni.
● Working closely with Admissions Office colleagues and the Director of Equity and Inclusion to attract and support a diverse applicant pool.
● Interviewing prospective families and articulating the School’s mission and programs.
Financial aid responsibilities include:
● Administering all aspects of the financial aid process for both new and returning students.
● Communicating about the School’s financial aid philosophy, policies, and processes both internally and externally.
● Assessing need and overseeing granting and notification of assistance for all returning and new financial aid applicants.
● B.A. or B.S. required, M.A. preferred.
● Five years of admissions and/or financial aid experience.
● Computer proficiency including in-depth knowledge of spreadsheets and experience with databases.
● Excellent communication, organization, and technical skills.
● Strong decision-making skills, a sense of humor, an innovative spirit, and a positive, collaborative work style.
● Teaching experience preferred.
Interested candidates should contact Marilyn Messer with questions.