About the Job:
The Director of Secondary School Advising provides leadership, information, and individualized support to our students and families to prepare them for and help them navigate their secondary school choices. The person in this role also serves as the school’s registrar, with responsibility for managing student transcripts.
A full list of responsibilities can be found on the job description and/or our website.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Flexibility with time and travel related to the demands of the job that occur outside the regular school hours
- Exceptional writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Familiarity with and the ability to use a variety of technology, software, and data systems
- At least four years experience in some combination of the following:
- Student advising, teaching, and/or secondary school counseling in independent schools
- Working in secondary school admissions and financial aid
Interested candidates should contact human resources.