About the Job:
Reporting to the Vice President, Development Operations, Research and Membership, the Manager, Membership and Digital Giving is responsible for leading and growing the Friends of 92NY membership and digital giving programs, creating and implementing strategy for acquisition and retention, and identifying opportunities for increased giving and new giving channels, such as emerging social media and other trends in direct mail and digital giving. This position is responsible for developing the strategies and analyzing the giving for donors below the $2,500 level; and playing an integral role in the donor pipeline at the organization.
- 5+ years of fundraising experience, preferably in a cultural and/or NYC institution
- Experience overseeing membership programs
- Experience in online giving and social media
- Entrepreneurial approach to fundraising, projects and assignments
- A proven, successful track record of achieving fundraising goals
- Exceptional project management experience
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems, and make decisions
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills within staff culture and ability to work positively in a flexible team environment with staff, vendors, donors and various stakeholders
- Supervision experience a plus
- Strong knowledge in donor databases and digital giving software, especially Tessitura, Donate2 and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Familiarity with CRM, social media and direct mail strategies highly desirable
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
If you are interested, please email Cassandra Walker.