About the Job:
The 92nd Street Y scholarships enable hundreds of children and adults to participate in 92nd Street Y's Jewish education, dance, music, art, health, fitness, sports, family, camp, special needs, and after-school programs. Scholarships are based on both a financial needs as well as merit in the arts to promote students’ growth as artists, dancers, and musicians. The Director of Scholarships ensures the development and successful implementation of a scholarship program that supports the mission of the 92nd Street Y by working with program directors and various administrative departments to optimize the enrollment and net financial impact of institutional scholarships.
• Development of an effective scholarship program that supports the mission of 92NY.
• Optimize the use of scholarships to broaden the reach of 92NY.
• Develop annual scholarship budget projections in cooperation with the Chief Financial Officer.
• 3+ years of related experience required.
Experience in a community, cultural or educational non-profit setting preferred but not essential.
• Organized with attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to analyze detailed financial statements, tax returns and other application-related documents.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
Interested candidates should contact Deb Capasso.